Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Earth Day Linky Party!

Earth Day!


Earth Day is almost upon us! This year April 22nd falls on a Monday.  As a Science teacher who considers herself environmentally conscience - Earth Day was always big in my classroom.  Earth Day is now celebrated in 192 countries! One thing I like to go over with my classes on this day are all the small ways you can save Energy in your house.  My middle schoolers love this!

So - I want to know what you all do in your classrooms for Earth Day! Share up your ideas in the comments.  If you have Earth Day products in your store, link them up! I know I am always looking for new ways to bring Earth Day to my students.  

Bonus Freebie Feature! FREE Earth Day Find-A-Friend activity by Second Grade Stories!


So let's get this linky party started!! Link it up =] This linky will be open until Earth Day!




9 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting this! I'm all linked up!

    Erin
    Mrs. Beattie's Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW, Kristin... I included your Linky in my blog post for today. You should get a button for your page - I would have included that! ;)

      http://mrsebeattie.blogspot.ca/2013/04/spring-fever.html

      Good luck!
      Erin
      Mrs. Beattie's Classroom

      Delete
    2. Thanks Erin! Silly question...how do I get an awesome fancy button? Lol, I am still new to blogging! Thanks for your help =]

      Kristin

      Delete
  2. Thank you for hosting! Happy Earth Day!

    Deborah Hayes
    aka HappyEdugator

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! thanks for linking! Hope you have a most excellent Earth Day.

      Kristin

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing my freebie! I love how your blog is a little of this and a little of that. Happy Earth Day! ~ Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for letting me feature your freebie! It is adorable! I am glad you like my blog =] I like yours too! See you around!

      Kristin

      Delete